Poway Home Remodeling
Known as “the city in the country,” Poway is one of San Diego County’s newest affluent suburban towns. The area is family-friendly and the majority of the residents are families of three or more. Although it has grown dramatically in the past couple decades, it still maintains a strong grip on its country culture. Owning a horse or two is commonplace in Poway and the city hosts San Diego’s largest annual rodeo. It is located directly in the center of the greater San Diego County, giving residents easy access to everything San Diego has to offer. The beaches, downtown, mountains, desert, and amusement parks are all within a 30 minute drive. It is a great place for raising children as it boasts far above average schools and plenty of great outdoor activities nearby.
Historically, Poway was used for farm land and cattle stocking, but the modern road development gave the area direct access to other parts of San Diego. The city was incorporated in 1980 and has boomed since then with an estimated population of just over 50,000. Since Poway is just east of Interstate 15, most residents are raising children there and commuting to work in the nearby San Diego areas. The town is primarily a residential neighborhood with a total of 30 elementary, middle, and high schools. All of the school’s high success rates for standardized tests and are above the national averages. The median income for a household in Poway is $71,708. The area boasts some of California’s best and most consistent weather as the winter average high never drops below 67 degrees Fahrenheit and the summer average never exceeds 82 degrees. There is usually little rain in Poway (less than 12 inches per year), making it a danger area for fire season and forcing the community to constantly take precautionary measures to prevent and defend against wildfires.
You can ensure your family’s safety during wildfire season by completing the proper renovations necessary to block fires from your home. By creating a safe landscape barrier and/or fire break around your home, the large flames won’t be able to cross over and burn your home. There are other home renovations recommended for fire safety like replacing wood shake roofing with fire-proof tile or composite shingles, replacing dried out wood siding with stucco, and keeping exposed exterior wood painted. When you move into the beautiful suburban town of Poway, check the date that your home was built and look to see what upgrades are necessary for protection from wildfires and also protection from the hot sun that is shining the majority of the year.
Why Choose Murray Lampert For Your Poway Home Remodel?
We Have EXPERIENCE - We've been working with Poway homeowners since 1975. Our experience has a huge impact on the outcome of our projects, from the quality of our work to spotting potential problems before they happen. Check out some of our past projects to gain insight into what kind of work you can expect from an experienced design-build contractor.
We Deliver QUALITY – Our company is built on customer satisfaction, and our A+ rating with the BBB gives you piece of mind that you have hired a firm with integrity. Check us out online and you find our long history of 5 star reviews from past clients. We are very proud to be a four time winner of the BBB Torch Award for marketplace ethics.
We Are VERSATILE – Some contractors specialize only in design, while others only provide remodeling or building services. Murray Lampert specializes in a complete range of design-build services, providing everything you need in one place.
We Can SAVE YOU MONEY – After 40+ years in business, Murray Lampert has developed excellent relationship with suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors which helps us provide top-quality products at attractive rates for homeowners.
We Can SAVE YOU TIME – Instead of having different contractors handle various aspects of a project, our design-build process saves you valuable time by managing all phases of a project from start to finish. This helps to ensure that your project is completed on time and on budget.
Our Poway Home Remodeling Services
We provide high-quality design, build, and remodel services for Poway residents, including:
- Kitchen Remodels - The kitchen is the hub of most homes and a place to spend time with your family. We can help you create modern and functional space for cooking and spending time with family and friends with a custom Poway kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets - With our space planning service, we can design custom cabinets that are more functional and with more usable space.
- Green Building - As an environmentally-conscious company, Murray Lampert is dedicated to green home construction practices that save energy and money.
- Architectural Design - Our staff architect will work with you to create unique designs that match your personal taste, budget, and lifestyle.
- Room Additions - With our room addition service in Poway, you can add more space to your home to accommodate your growing family.
- Second Stories - If you can’t give up valuable outdoor space, or a view can be captured, going up with a second story addition is a great option.
- 3D Project Modeling - If you have trouble visualizing, we can show you 3D color renderings of what your remodel will look like before work even starts.
- Outdoor Living Spaces - Together we can design an amazing patio or custom outdoor living space that takes advantage of Poway’s year-round great weather.
- Bathroom Remodeling Projects - A San Diego bathroom remodel can add life to your bathroom space with updated plumbing fixtures, tile, cabinets, and counters.
Murray Lampert's Poway Remodeling Process
No matter your Poway home remodeling needs, every project at Murray Lampert starts with design development and a one on one meeting with our staff architect. Before a shovel goes into the ground, we collaborate with our clients to ensure that the project fits their design style, function, and budgetary goal. We even show a virtual walkthrough of new and remodeled spaces.
We find good old fashioned communication to be one of the most important things about any project and the Murray Lampert difference. Through technology, face to face meetings and by phone, we keep you in the know throughout the entire project.
If you’re looking for the best design, build, and remodel service in Poway, we’re ready to take on your project. Please give us a call at (619) 285-9222 to schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our design specialists and get your remodeling project started today.