As the site of the first Spanish settlement in California, Mission Valley is primarily characterized by the San Diego River, which runs westward through the community to the Pacific Ocean. Mission Valley is divided into Mission Valley East (home to San Diego State and multiple shopping centers) and Mission Valley West (where you’ll find Riverwalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Mall, and Presidio Park).
Positioned at the I-8/CA-163 intersection, Mission Valley is easy to access from all directions, making it a convenient area to shop, eat, and enjoy the beautiful San Diego sunshine.
Mission Valley Home Remodeling by Murray Lampert
Murray Lampert Design, Build, Remodel has contributed its services to the city of Mission Valley for over four generations, during which time we have developed close relationships with some of the best inspectors, distributors, and trade partners in the area. These longstanding relationships with business experts allow us to deliver an innovative product with unmatched craftsmanship and superior customer satisfaction.
We maintain an A+ with the Better Business Bureau and received the BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics in 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2014.
Our Home Remodeling Services in Mission Valley
Whether you’re looking for home remodeling services in Mission Valley or just want to weigh your options for expansion, we have you covered with a wide range of services.
- Room Additions - From garage conversions to new home offices, we can add more space with a room addition in Mission Valley.
- Bathroom Remodels – A bathroom remodel in San Diego will revamp your outdated bathroom with stylish fixtures, new flooring, efficient plumbing, and more.
- 3D Project Modeling - Our team uses the latest 3D modeling technology to provide a preview of what your remodel will look like before we ever break ground.
- Kitchen Remodels - A custom kitchen remodel in Mission Valley can add style, functionality, and value to your home.
- Second Story Additions - Second story additions are a great option to increase square footage when lot sizes are limited.
- Green Home Building – Murray Lampert follows green construction best practices when it comes to energy efficiency and building techniques that help preserve the plant, as well as your budget.
- Custom Cabinets – We offer our clients the option of custom cabinets, which provide storage and style to any remodeling project.
- Architectural Design - You’ll work directly with our staff architect to create an architectural design to fit your project needs perfectly.
- Outdoor Living Spaces – Take full advantage of the amazing Mission Valley weather with a functional, stylish outdoor living space that is perfect for hosting parties, BBQs, and enjoying the sunshine.
Our Mission Valley Design-Build-Remodel Process
Our design-build process begins with a free in-home consultation. During that consultation, you’ll collaborate with our in-house architect to identify exactly what you need in order for our team to deliver a finished product that stays within your budget and timeline. By working with a design-build contractor, you’ll have a single point of contact throughout your project who will ensure that costs are controlled, timelines are met, and that there is accountability and consistency through each phase of work.
Since 1975, Murray Lampert has built a rock-solid reputation by making transparency, communication, and integrity the foundation of our business. We’re proud to say that approach has been effective, and is reflected in our client testimonials and positive reviews.
Contact Murray Lampert to start your Mission Valley remodeling project today!