With the demand for sustainable energy becoming the standard these days, Murray Lampert is proud to be a leading eco-friendly home remodeling contractor in San Diego. Not only is green home construction good for our planet and our local San Diego community, but eco-friendly remodeling also helps to cut down on your energy costs. Done right, green home construction is a win-win all around!
Here are just of few of the common green building practices included in our home construction services (where applicable):
- Recycling of construction waste
- Lead Paint & Asbestos Testing
- Upgraded Fiberglass Insulation
- Radiant Barrier over Roof Sheeting to Reflect Heat
- Energy Efficient Windows, Doors and Skylights
- Use of Engineered Woods for Structural Construction
- Installation of Fluorescent Lighting
- Programmable Thermostats
- Storm Water Pollution Control
- Low Flow Toilets, Faucets and Valves
- Non VOC Paints and Stains
Murray Lampert Design, Build, Remodel is a Green Certified firm experienced in energy efficient construction and healthier living. Besides the energy savings, there are many tax credits available to consumers who use approved products during their home design and remodeling project. Murray Lampert can guide you through the process of selecting green-compliant materials and securing applicable tax credits.
Upgraded Energy Conservation Products and Services Available:
- High Efficiency Plumbing and HVAC
- Whole House Air Circulation Systems
- Wool Insulation or Recycled Cotton
- Duct Mastic Instead of Duct Tape
- On Demand Hot Water Systems
- Photovoltaic Solar Systems
- Passive Solar Systems
Any one of these additions can help turn your current home into a green residential building. For more information on green construction for your home, contact Murray Lampert Design, Build, Remodel.