San Diego has several different regions and communities, some coastal and others far inland. Residents can choose a cool coastal breeze or a hot desert landscape. Homeowners in Scripps Ranch, however, get to experience the best of both worlds. The city is smack dab in the middle of San Diego County and has a climate that is not too hot and never too cold. It is not a mountain town that freezes over or a desert landscape full of cacti. In fact, the city is famous for its abundance of shady Eucalyptus trees, popular lake, and numerous annual events that bring the community together.
Scripps Ranch is located just east of Interstate 15, north of the Miramar Air Force Base, and south of the city of Poway. In a 30 minute or less drive, residents can be downtown, at the beach, in the mountains, or even in wine country. Residents can also go boating or fishing in nearby Miramar Reservoir.
The approximate population is 32,476, but the city still feels like a small-town community. There are four elementary schools, one junior high school, and one high school in Scripps Ranch, all of which are high performing institutions. The area is primarily residential and is very family friendly. The majority of the homes in the area have between two and four bedrooms and the median income is $124,438. Family households account for 78% of residents, and crime rates are significantly lower than the rest of the state and country, making Scripps Ranch a great place to raise a family or retire.
Scripps Ranch Home Remodeling by Murray Lampert
Since 1975, Murray Lampert has provided Santee’s homeowners with professional design, construction, and home remodeling services. How can we help you with your next expansion or remodel? Read on to find out.
Murray Lampert has contributed its services to the city of Santee for over four generations, during which time we have developed close relationships with some of the best inspectors, distributors, and trade partners in the area. These longstanding relationships with business experts allow us to deliver an innovative product with unmatched craftsmanship and superior customer satisfaction.
We maintain an A+ with the Better Business Bureau and received the BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics in 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2014.
Our Home Remodeling Services in Santee
Whether you’re looking for home remodeling services in Santee or just want to weigh your options for expansion, we have you covered with a wide range of services.
- 3D Project Modeling - Using the latest 3D modeling technology, we’ll give you a preview of what your remodel will look like when it’s all finished.
- Kitchen Remodels - A professionally-designed kitchen remodel in Scripps Ranch can add style, function, and value to an outdated kitchen.
- Second Story Additions - When lot sizes are limted, second story additions provide a great option to increase square footage by building vertically.
- [Green Home Building] – Our team is committed to following best practices when it comes to energy efficiency and green home construction techniques that help preserve the plant, as well as your budget.
- Room Additions - Whether you need a new home office, expanded living room, or garage conversion, we specialize in Scripps Ranch room additions.
- Bathroom Remodels – Upgrade an outdated bathroom with stylish fixtures, new flooring, efficient plumbing, and more with a bathroom remodel in San Diego.
- Custom Cabinets – We offer our clients the option of custom cabinets, which provide storage and style to any remodeling project.
- Architectural Design - You’ll work directly with our staff architect to create a design that is customized to suit your needs.
- Outdoor Living Spaces – The weather is Scripps Ranch is enviable to say the least, and the best way to enjoy it is with a functional, styling outdoor living space.
Our Scripps Ranch Design-Build-Remodel Process
Each home remodeling project we take on in Scripps Ranch begins with a free in-home consultation. During that consultation, you’ll collaborate with our in-house architect to identify exactly what you need in order for our team to deliver a finished product that stays within your budget and timeline. Before we break ground, we can give you a virtual walkthrough of what the remodeled space will look like using 3D rendering technology.
Since 1975, Murray Lampert has built a rock-solid reputation by making transparency, communication, and integrity the foundation of our business. We’re proud to say that approach has been effective, and is reflected in our client testimonials and positive reviews.
If you have questions about our home remodeling services in Scrips Ranch, or if you’d like to schedule your in-home consultation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today!