La Jolla Home Remodeling
The seaside community of La Jolla occupies seven miles of pristine Pacific coastline, and is one of San Diego’s more well-known and upscale neighborhoods. With its unique shops, divine eateries and beautiful coastal views, La Jolla has become widely popular for its cozy, yet classy nature.
Why Choose Murray Lampert for Your La Jolla Home Remodel?
For over four generations, Murray Lampert has served La Jolla with unmatched service. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are four-time winners of the BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. We have also received the Best of Houzz award for customer satisfaction in 2015, and we consistently receive positive reviews and testimonials from our customers.
We have built relationships with inspectors, trade partners, distributors, and other business experts to deliver a superior product and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to service, craftsmanship, and innovation sets us above our competition.
Start your La Jolla home remodeling project today!
Contact us to schedule your FREE in-home or virtual consultation.Contact Murray Lampert
La Jolla Architectural Style
Much of La Jolla follows the Ranch and Spanish Mediterranean style of home architecture, with condos taking on a neo-Italian Tuscan style. There is only one high-rise in La Jolla, built right before the height limit went into effect in the 1970s. This limit has given way to a more collected feel, creating an intimate environment despite the high value of the homes found here.
The grand hotels of La Jolla include Spanish Colonial gems such as the La Valencia and the Grande Colonial, La Jolla’s oldest hotel where the first sprinkler system west of the Mississippi can be found. A smaller throwback to the area’s roots comes in the form of the unassuming Redwood Hollow craftsman garden guest cottages.
One very notable home in La Jolla owes its existence to Jonathan Segal. Known for his modern architecture, Segal created The Prospect House, and went on to live within its walls. This home was built with an on-site architecture studio, and incorporates steel wall planes and a glass floor in the main living area. The open floor plan also extends the main area into a garden and reflecting pool. Cited as a highlight in many architectural reviews, this home is a very notable piece of La Jolla’s modern architectural history.
The look and design of La Jolla’s homes has been affected by the area’s coastal environment as well as the trends of the day. Mixing the beach cottage look with a California Spanish style and sleek, modern trends, construction companies and architects sometime preserves La Jolla’s historical designs, but often design and build to current trends.
Walking through La Jolla’s downtown feels a bit like touring an upscale village. With classy establishments settled into low-profile buildings, you can get the best of San Diego’s architecture without the big-city bustle.
Murray Lampert has provided the residents of La Jolla with home remodeling and professional design-build services since 1975. Whatever your home remodeling and renovation needs, Murray Lampert Design, Build, Remodel is up to the challenge.
Our Home Remodeling Services in La Jolla
Whether you’re looking for La Jolla home remodeling services or you want to explore some new architectural design ideas for a future remodel, Murray Lampert has you covered. Our services include:
- Room additions -Through our La Jolla room additions services, Murray Lampert can help add space to your home to accommodate your growing family.
- Second stories - To add space without sacrificing landscaping or yard space, build vertically and take advantage of new, beautiful views with second story addition.
- Kitchen remodels - A custom kitchen remodel in La Jolla can help create an inviting, functional space for cooking meals and entertaining guests.
- Bathroom remodels – A custom bathroom remodel will take your bathroom to the next level with upgraded appliances, plumbing, tiles, and more
- Cabinets – Custom cabinets add storage and style with custom designed cabinets.
- Architectural design - Collaborate with our staff architect to create a custom design that fits your budget, lifestyle, and aesthetic preferences.
- 3D project modeling - Through state-of-the-art technology, we can build a 3D architectural rendering of your remodeling project to give you a better idea of your completed project.
- Outdoor space – A well-designed outdoor living space let's you enjoy La Jolla’s refreshing ocean air with a complete deck, patio, fireplace, or other outdoor feature.
- Green building – Through green building practices, we can reduce your energy costs, saving you money and keeping the planet healthy.
Our La Jolla Home Remodeling Process
Regardless of the scope, all of our La Jolla home remodeling projects begin by developing the design. Meet with our staff architect for a one-on-one meeting and collaborate on a finished design that fits your budget, timeline, and personal needs. We can even provide a virtual walkthrough of your renovated living spaces using 3D rendering technology.
Communication is the best way to get you exactly what you want, and we keep you connected and informed through phone calls, emails, in-person meetings, and daily project updates.
If you have questions about our kitchen remodel service in La Jolla or would like to schedule a free in-home consultation, please feel free to call us at (619) 285-9222.