Murray Lampert Design, Build, Remodel is off to a great start in this new year—we’ve already received accolades for commitment to quality work and stellar customer service.
- Better Business Bureau Torch Award – We were fortunate enough to be one of only five recipients of the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for San Diego, Orange, and Imperial counties. This is the fourth time Murray Lampert was honored with an award from the BBB—an organization that is synonymous with ethics and integrity.
- Best of Houzz 2015 – If you know us, then you know that making the remodeling process stress-free and enjoyable for our customers is our top priority. That’s why the popular home improvement site and mobile application Houzz recognized us with an award for our stellar service.
We are honored to be recognized with these awards, but they are simply a bonus to the daily rewards we receive from happy clients all across the San Diego area. It is our customers who make our work so meaningful.
We Work With Authentic Business Ethics
For almost 40 years, Murray Lampert Design, Build, and Remodel has helped San Diego homeowners bring their dreams to reality. Whether a custom kitchen, second story addition, or a complete home remodel, the professionals at Murray Lampert take pride in seeing projects through to completion and making it a smooth process for homeowners.
Let’s face it: this industry isn’t known for customer satisfaction, and homeowners feel a lot of stress when it comes time to start a home improvement project because they’ve heard so many horror stories about unreliable contractors, missed deadlines, projects going way over budget, and so on. We’ve made it our mission to change this reputation and promote ethics in this industry. That’s what makes us stand out.
What Does the Future Hold for Murray Lampert?
As always, Murray Lampert looks to lead the industry with innovation that impacts the residents of the San Diego community. Here are some notable things we’ve been working on:
- The Approved Home Pro Show: Approved Home Pros is a website created to help San Diego homeowners find only the most ethical, reliable, and high-quality contractors. In order to be listed on the site, contractors have to pass a rigorous screening process, have a spotless record with customers, and get the OK from the already-approved home pros. The website features tons of helpful info, but there is also a radio show called The Approved Home Pro Show, of which our very own Gregg Cantor is co- host. Tune in to 600 KOGO radio from 9-10 a.m. on Saturdays and San Diego 6 TV Monday’s and Friday’s at 9 a.m.
- Water conservation: California’s drought isn’t going anywhere, and we have made it our mission to help our customers save water and money through xeriscaping. Murray Lampert is at the forefront of this movement among contractors in San Diego, helping clients design landscapes that are both attractive and eco-friendly. We feel it’s our responsibility to adapt our practices to what’s best for the planet, and both xeriscaping and green building are big components of that.
- Continued commitment to customer service: We’re honored when we receive recognition for good work, but there is always more work to be done—and done right. There will never be a point where our services are “good enough.” Striving to improve client experiences is a part of our cultural framework. We look forward to at least another 40 years of continued quality service to the community of San Diego.
Thanks to our happy customers who spread the word and recommend us to friends and family. We couldn’t do it without you!