10. They will work within your budget.
9. You know up front, with no obligation, how much your project will cost.
8. Field changes are handled more efficiently with design and construction under one roof.
7. Design/Build contractors know what construction cost are.
6. It is easier to deal with one point person.
5. Design costs are usually much less.
4. One firm is accountable for the warranty on workmanship.
3. Value engineering is part of their service.
2. Design/Build contractors know how to work with city planning and inspectors.
1. A Design/Build company is your one stop shop for home remodeling.
For more information, please visit http://www.murraylampert.com/tips/index.html